Epuramat S.A provides compact, low energy, mainly chemicals-free, water and wastewater systems for municipal and industrial clients as well as oil-water-separation systems. Epuramat employs a steadily rising team of engineers, technicians and sales specialists, with which the company is worldwide active. Epuramat systems are operational in Europe, USA and Canada.
- Design and Programming of Process Logic Systems (PLC) with remote control func-tion of our industrial and municipal wastewater treatment systems
- Design and Programming of Visualisation with remote control function of our industrial and municipal wastewater treatment systems
- Installation/mounting of electrical, measurement and controlling connections to the control cabinet respectively process logic control (PLC)
- Installation/mounting and commissioning of process logic control (PLC) and visualisa-tion hardware and software
- Preparation of price indications and quotations concerning the Process Logic Control, Visualisation etc.
- Commissioning of our industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants on-site
- Support of new and future developments
- Engineering degree (preferably electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, software engineer)
- More than 5 years professional experience in the programming of process logic control (SP7) and regarding visualization (Wonderware InTouch, WinCC) preferably for water treatment plants
- Software skills: SP7, InTouch, WinCC, Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook
- Ability to express complex issues verbally and in writing
- Languages: Fluent in English and German, French language skills would be an advantage
- Flexibility and a high performing level
- Willingness to travel abroad
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org